2011-09-19

Changes

My life has had some changes since a month ago. I spend lots of time on my pc and care about messages from some people who i don't really know in my real life. Went to a movie of "Girl we had chased for those days", and i am impressed in the director's enthusiasm and passionate on what he lives. Also, i addicted to read "online story" as accidentally had a glare at one popular Taiwan online story writer named "Yuwo". And, now i am reading 1/2 prince every day and night. Those things couldn't just happened for no reason. I should seriously to think about my interests but not just make for living. The point is, what thing would always keep my attention and i would spend time on it. ??

I met friends for dinner this evening. Had a beer and one smoke. Feel quite relax and pleasant to see friends who i haven't seen for few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment