2011-08-26

Boring life

My work is boring, my life is damn not interesting. Currently, the best part of my life would the SGI activities. It sounds a little bit sad, but i at least could get something for my soul from the SGI.

I found friends are having their soul-mate one after another. Yet, i am still finding no one. An ex-coworker invite me to attend her wedding in October. When i reply to her that i will be there alone, she is feeling anxious for me without any speech. The more couples in front of me, the more lonely feeling i would get. That upsets me very much and couldn't even cheer myself up by singing songs. Even feel nothing at all, when a car hit my back as i was waiting for the signal light. Tragic me, begging someone to help but get no feedback at all. Sadly day.

No comments:

Post a Comment